2021 Jeep Cherokee MPG Capability
Adventurous yet comfortable, the Jeep Cherokee carries a good all-around reputation, but its efficiency figures are less well known. Explore Jeep Cherokee fuel economy with Tyson Motor Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. For any Jeep Cherokee MPG information, or any other information about this capable little SUV, we would love for you to contact us here at Tyson Motor Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Now, we will go over the following:
- 2021 Jeep Cherokee Mileage Ratings
- 2021 Jeep Cherokee Engine Options
- 2021 Jeep Cherokee Performance Features
2021 Jeep Cherokee Fuel Economy Ratings
When it comes to these Jeep Cherokee models, an EPA-estimated 22 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway is easily possible:
- Jeep Cherokee Altitude FWD
- Jeep Cherokee Latitude FWD
- Jeep Cherokee Freedom FWD
- Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus FWD
Meanwhile, these Cherokee models are capable of an EPA-estimated 20 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway:
- Jeep Cherokee Latitude Lux FWD
- Jeep Cherokee 80th Anniversary
- Jeep Cherokee Limited FWD
The more specialized Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk® 4×4 earns an EPA-estimated 18 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway. The very well equipped High Altitude FWD is capable of 23 mpg city and 31 mpg highway per the EPA. These special Cherokees are worth a look for their extra features and capabilities, especially through our new vehicle specials.
Engine Selections for the 2021 Jeep Cherokee
The main differences in Jeep Cherokee MPG ratings come from the different engines the vehicles use. The Cherokee is quite customizable for a small SUV, with three complete engine choices ranging from a small turbocharged four cylinder to a stout V6. These are the engine options, and their features:
- 2.0L Turbo: Efficiency and power combine in this small powerhouse. Makes up to 270 hp.
- 2.4L Tigershark® MultiAir® 2: Low cost and highly dependable, the Tigershark produces up to 180 horsepower.
- 3.2L Pentastar® V6: The largest and most powerful of the group, this V6 provides significant amounts of torque and best-in-class towing capacity of 4,500 pounds.
Performance Capabilities for the 2021 Jeep Cherokee
The Jeep Cherokee is popular with many buyers for many reasons. It’s low cost, customizability, and long feature list make it a great choice for shoppers from Joliet to Naperville and everywhere in between. Yorkville buyers are especially interested in these performance features:
- Trail Rated® Capability
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management SystemJeep® Active Drive 4×4 System
- Jeep® Active Drive Lock 4×4 System
- Hill Descent Control
Learn More about the Jeep Cherokee for Yourself in Shorewood
Now that you know the Cherokees’ efficiency, power, and capability, are you ready to learn more? Explore finance options at our finance center, compare the Cherokee, or come by in person to find the perfect Cherokee for you!
More from Tyson Motor Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
If towing and hauling tasks are a part of your every day in Joliet and Naperville, then there’s a lot you need to know about vehicle weight and cargo capacity before you buy your next truck. How much does the RAM 1500 weigh, and which configuration can easily take care of your cargo? Find out…
The singular look and sound of a Dodge Charger will never go unnoticed in Joliet, but you also have boundless opportunities to craft a custom interior that suits your taste! The Dodge Charger interior colors and materials range from cloth and Nappa leather sport seats on the base trim—to beautiful two-tone Nappa leather and Alcantara…
One might think that the towing capabilities of a compact SUV can’t match that of a larger model—but the Jeep Compass is sure to impress Yorkville-area adventurers in this regard! With a 2,000-pound towing capacity, the Jeep Compass has enough power to get you and your gear wherever you want to go. Keep reading…