2021 Jeep Cherokee MPG Capability
Adventurous yet comfortable, the Jeep Cherokee carries a good all-around reputation, but its efficiency figures are less well known. Explore Jeep Cherokee fuel economy with Tyson Motor Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. For any Jeep Cherokee MPG information, or any other information about this capable little SUV, we would love for you to contact us here at Tyson Motor Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Now, we will go over the following:
- 2021 Jeep Cherokee Mileage Ratings
- 2021 Jeep Cherokee Engine Options
- 2021 Jeep Cherokee Performance Features
2021 Jeep Cherokee Fuel Economy Ratings
When it comes to these Jeep Cherokee models, an EPA-estimated 22 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway is easily possible:
- Jeep Cherokee Altitude FWD
- Jeep Cherokee Latitude FWD
- Jeep Cherokee Freedom FWD
- Jeep Cherokee Latitude Plus FWD
Meanwhile, these Cherokee models are capable of an EPA-estimated 20 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway:
- Jeep Cherokee Latitude Lux FWD
- Jeep Cherokee 80th Anniversary
- Jeep Cherokee Limited FWD
The more specialized Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk® 4×4 earns an EPA-estimated 18 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway. The very well equipped High Altitude FWD is capable of 23 mpg city and 31 mpg highway per the EPA. These special Cherokees are worth a look for their extra features and capabilities, especially through our new vehicle specials.
Engine Selections for the 2021 Jeep Cherokee
The main differences in Jeep Cherokee MPG ratings come from the different engines the vehicles use. The Cherokee is quite customizable for a small SUV, with three complete engine choices ranging from a small turbocharged four cylinder to a stout V6. These are the engine options, and their features:
- 2.0L Turbo: Efficiency and power combine in this small powerhouse. Makes up to 270 hp.
- 2.4L Tigershark® MultiAir® 2: Low cost and highly dependable, the Tigershark produces up to 180 horsepower.
- 3.2L Pentastar® V6: The largest and most powerful of the group, this V6 provides significant amounts of torque and best-in-class towing capacity of 4,500 pounds.
Performance Capabilities for the 2021 Jeep Cherokee
The Jeep Cherokee is popular with many buyers for many reasons. It’s low cost, customizability, and long feature list make it a great choice for shoppers from Joliet to Naperville and everywhere in between. Plainfield buyers are especially interested in these performance features:
- Trail Rated® Capability
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management SystemJeep® Active Drive 4×4 System
- Jeep® Active Drive Lock 4×4 System
- Hill Descent Control
Learn More about the Jeep Cherokee for Yourself in Shorewood
Now that you know the Cherokees’ efficiency, power, and capability, are you ready to learn more? Explore finance options at our finance center, compare the Cherokee, or come by in person to find the perfect Cherokee for you!
More from Tyson Motor Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Trying to find a vehicle that can get you from point A to point B efficiently is not an easy task. But with the 2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee, you can do just that! The Jeep Grand Cherokee’s fuel economy is something to behold, so when you invest in this vehicle, you can drive with confidence…
The Jeep Grand Cherokee has long been known for its luxurious interior, high-end technology features, and powerful engine. But if you’re hoping to take the family on a road trip, you’re probably asking, “How much can the Grand Cherokee tow?” When properly configured, the 2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee towing capacity can reach up to 7,200…
The RAM 1500 remains a celebrated work truck in Joliet and practically everywhere else. And while its impressive performance specs are worth noting, the 2024 RAM 1500 interior is also something to talk about. Learn all about this spacious and amenity-laden interior today, including what to expect from the RAM 1500 passenger volume. If you…