How it works
1) Every time you send someone to Tyson Motor, simply follow any of these steps:
· Email the Referral Reward Form you received from your preferred salesperson (or simply email your name/information, the name of your preferred salesperson, and the name of the individual who you are referring) to email@example.com. Please save the email or request a read receipt to confirm your referral with a date/time stamp.
· Fax the Referral Reward Form (or simply send a note via fax with your name/information, the name of your preferred salesperson, and the name of the individual who you are referring) to (815) 741-8024. Please keep a copy of the fax delivery confirmation to record the time/date of your referral.
· Visit the dealership! Have a cup of coffee and complete a Referral Reward Form in person. Our office will date and time-stamp your referral, in addition to providing you with a copy for your records.
2) Individuals who are referred cannot be an existing Tyson Motor customer (made a vehicle purchase or serviced their vehicle at Tyson Motor within the past 48 months).
3) Referrals must be presented prior to purchase. No retroactive payments will be made. Referrer's email, fax, or time-stamped generation date must precede the referred individual's initial date of contact with Tyson Motor (a person cannot register and refer an individual to us after they find out that individual is in the process of buying a vehicle from us).
4) Referrals must complete a purchase or lease of a vehicle within thirty days of the date they were referred.
5) Only one reward will be paid per referral. If an individual is referred by more than one referee, the first referral as documented by time/date confirmation will be rewarded.
6) All Federal and Illinois laws will be adhered to. If any part of this program is deemed to violate any aspect of the law, this program will be terminated.
7) Participants are responsible for any taxes that may result from reward payments. Rewards issued for $600 or more require that participants submit a W-9 Form for tax compliance. Rewards will not be issued unless a W-9 is completed.
8) Federal and/or Illinois State laws may limit the number of referrals an individual may submit.
9) Dealership Management, Sales Employees, and their immediate family members (same household) are not eligible for referral rewards. Employee incentive programs may not be combined with referral rewards.
10) Restrictions may apply to participants under the age of 21 and individuals who are not Illinois residents.
11) Tyson Motor may cancel this or change this program at any time and without notice. Participants in the Referral Reward Program accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Tyson Motor which will be final in all respects.
Tyson Motor Corporation